How much does it cost?

Representation is a very powerful tool to even the odds when you deal with the IRS. Unlike expensive attorneys or CPAs who charge by the hour we have a flat fee that handles your entire case. If you qualify, we can negotiate a possible resolution for you.

What can we do for you?

We negotiate directly with the IRS on your behalf. You will have professional representation to negotiate your tax liablity issues. We negotiate with the IRS to stop wage garnishments, bank levies and lien subordination. Furthermore many of our clients qualify to get their debt settled for a fraction of what they owe. Others qualify for reduction in interest and penalties on their debt.

How do I know the IRS will accept my offer?

There is no gray area – either you qualify for relief or you don’t. The IRS has strict guidelines: we analyze each case independently to determine whether this is the best option for you. If you do not qualify for an offer we will tell you.

How long does it take?

Each case is different, however you can expect your case to be resolved one way or another within 6-12 months after we begin to represent you.

What if I have missing or unfiled returns?

It occurs frequently that taxpayers do not file tax returns for one or more years because they are missing all or a portion of their records. There are ways to approach the problem of missing records.

The I.R.S. maintains a file going back 6 years of all W2’s, 1099’s and 1098’s (mortgage interest paid) filed in the name of individual taxpayers. Tax Fixers can determine certain facts from Master File Transcripts, available for the asking for those years where the IRS has prepared a Substitute Return. These ‘records of account’ provide Adjusted Gross Income, Taxable Income, Tax, Number of Exemptions, Filing Status and Self Employment Tax. Missing business records can be determined in many cases by obtaining copies of bank statements for years past, as well as credit card statements. From that, it is possible to prepare a proper tax return.

Tax Fixers can prepare old returns using various substitute sources when there are missing records. Those returns should be filed as soon as possible in order to avoid accumulated compounding of interest.
Also, it should be noted that if returns have not been filed in the most recent three tax years, those returns should be prepared immediately in order to claim any refunds that may be due.

Contact us today to find relief to your IRS problems.

Bookmark and Share

Comments are closed.